Travel restrictions in Australia have changed dramatically. International visitors have been allowed entry with appropriate visas from 15 December 2021. Quarantine requirements have also been eliminated.
People travelling to Australia need to be double vaccinated and provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test result. You must present evidence of a negative PCR test taken within 3 days of your flight’s departure at check-in, and take a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) within 24 hours of arrival. The latest travel requirements can be accessed here.
Golf clubs have already advised us that they have real and immediate needs for additional staff over the coming season. You can be amongst the first to take up these opportunities and experience the beauty of Australia or New Zealand.
1. Decide whether you would like to work in Australia or New Zealand or are open to either, and check your eligibility using the quiz below. If you are not eligible for one of these visas, you will not be able to participate in this program.
2. If you are eligible, you will automatically be provided with a link to the application form and information on how to complete it.
3. After we have received your application, we advise golf clubs in Australia or New Zealand of your availability and interest in finding work. We communicate with you and our golf club clients through the recruitment process. Golf clubs choose who they recruit - it is entirely up to them. While we will endeavour to secure all applicants a role, we cannot guarantee this.
4. Once you have secured a role, we will work with you to obtain the appropriate visa.
5. When you have obtained your visa, we coordinate your inbound flights and an orientation program at your arrival city. We will also assist you with your ongoing accommodation in-country, transportation/vehicles, phone services, superannuation, banking, and insurance.
6. Once you have arrived at your destination and have commenced working at your new employer, we will check in with you both on a regular basis.
Our team will be available throughout the process to assist you with these steps and answer any questions.
Our goal is to ensure you have a positive, memorable work/life experience. The program allows you to grow and learn as an individual, and fund your overseas experience through a paying role with a good employer.
International Hospitality Candidates – An Overview